About the Award
Are you currently conducting research in the CRISPR field? Do you have burning questions about advances in CRISPR research? Would any of the following capabilities be helpful to you?
- Determining binding interactions between Cas-gRNA complexes and target sequences in vitro
- Measuring, modeling, and demonstrating CRISPR-Cas cleavage activity in vitro
- Determine differences in cleavage activity between different Cas proteins
Then CRISPR QC's Innovator Award is a great fit for you!
CRISPR QC provides unprecedented insight into the CRISPR gene editing process. We produce real-time, quantitative data on the underlying biochemical processes driving CRISPR editing success, enabling scientists to engineer better gene editing outcomes.
Through the CRISPR QC Innovator Award, we will extend these capabilities to scientists to help them in advancing their research goals, free of charge. The award is intended for graduate students, scientists, and emerging biotech companies to utilize CRISPR QC's platform to increase the efficiency of their CRISPR processes.
Award & Prizes
Selected finalists will work with our team to design and execute a research project in their area of interest. We will provide Cas9 in addition to CRISPR QC technology and support.
- Grand Finalist: $2,000 + Opportunity to present research in a public webinar accompanied by CRISPR QC's Dr. Kiana Aran + Free CRISPR QC Technology and Services
- (3) Semi-Finalists: $500 + Free CRISPR QC Technology and Services
Any Questions? - just fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com
Contact us with confidence. We do not share or sell your information.